Terms of Service
Use of FourpathMortgage.com (Website) is subject to the following Terms of Service. Clicking onto any page of the Website constitutes your acceptance and agreement with the TOS. If you do not agree with these Term of Service, you may not use the Website.
Access to the Website
Four Path Mortgage reserves the right to deny your access to and use of this website for any reason.
Use of the Website
You agree and acknowledge that you have the sole responsibility and liability for your use of this website.
Permitted Use of Website
You agree that:
- Your use of this website is subject to and governed by the Term of Service.
- You will comply with and be bound the Term of Service every time you use the Website.
- You will only access or use this website if you are at least 18 years old.
- The Term of Service are a legally binding agreement between you and Four Path Mortgage that will be enforceable against you.
- You agree that you will not use, or attempt to use, the Website for any purpose other than personal information relating to mortgages, or to conduct business with Four Path Mortgage.
- You will only use the Website in a lawful manner.
- Opinions, estimates, forecasts and other views contained in the Website pages do not necessarily represent the views of Four Path Mortgage or its management and should not be construed as an offer to provide financing at the rates or terms mentioned. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice. Interest rates are also subject to credit and property approval. Although Four Path Mortgage attempts to provide reliable, useful information, it does not guarantee that the information is accurate, current or suitable for any particular purpose.
- Information from any of the Website articles (blogs) may be used as long as you attribute the information to Four Path Mortgage and link to the website.
Submissions and Testimonials
You agree and acknowledge that all Submissions, including Testimonials, submitted to Four Path Mortgage, become and remain our exclusive property, even if the provisions of the Term of Service are later modified or terminated.
Therefore, you irrevocably grant to Four Path Mortgage the unrestricted right to use your submitted statement, image, or likeness in any medium (whether in whole or a percentage), in connection with an advertisement or for any other publicity purpose.
You agree that Four Path Mortgage is not responsible for links to other websites.
Four Path Mortgage does not endorse, approve, sponsor, or control third party websites, and is not responsible for third party websites in any way.
You agree and acknowledge that we may revise or change the Term of Service at any time, without notice to you, and you agree that you will be bound by the provisions.
This Agreement does not transfer from Four Path Mortgage to you any of Four Path Mortgage, or a third party’s, intellectual property. All rights, title and interest in such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Four Path Mortgage.
Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Four Path Mortgage or third-party trademarks.
Four Path Mortgage may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Four Path Mortgage against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Pages of the Website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
You acknowledge and agree that Four Path Mortgage is not, and shall not be, responsible for the results of any defects that may exist in this website or its operation.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that Four Path Mortgage will not be liable under any circumstances for any damages or injury of any kind resulting from use of the Website. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages.
In no event shall Four Path Mortgage total liability to you for damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, in accessing or using the Website